CoinMarketCap SXP Learn And Earn Answers – Earn 13.9 Solar SXP Token
CoinMarketCap SXP Learn And Earn Answers, SXP Learn And Earn Answers, CoinMarketCap Solar Learn And Earn Answers — Hello guys how are all ? Hope you are enjoying all the offers of Crypto. We are here with a new offer and a quiz platform called CoinMarketCap, where you can take part in the quiz of SXP Learn and Earn Platform and earn 13.9 Solar SXP Token for Free. The Solar (SXP) “Learn & Earn” Campaign’s reward pool is 69,541 Solar (SXP) tokens, worth $100,000.
CoinMarketCap users can learn about Solar (SXP) and take a short quiz to get rewarded! The Solar (SXP) reward tokens will be distributed randomly among the users who complete the quiz successfully before the campaign concludes. The Solar (SXP) “Learn & Earn” Campaign will run from 2022.04.07 (12:00 PM UTC) to 2022.04.20 (23:59:59 PM UTC). Make sure to take the following lesson to complete the quiz !
CoinMarketCap Learn and Earn Details :
|Contest Details||Benefits Details|
|Name||CoinMarketCap SXP Learn and Earn|
|Total Prize Pool||69,541 Solar|
|Users can earn||13.9 Solar|
|Extra Rewards||50 Diamonds|
|Duration||2022.04.07 to 2022.04.20|
How to get Enrolled in the CoinMarketCap Learn and Earn :
- Firstly create your account in CoinMarketCap — CLICK HERE.
- Enter your email and verify it.
- For this you have to be an user of Binance — Join Binance
- After joining, Open the binance app and open Profile section and copy your User ID.
- Login your CoinMarketCap account and choose Menu
- Open Watchlish >> My First Watchlist >> Add Coins
- Search for SXP and add it
- Tap on three dots near the Share button
- Add Solar(SXP) in Public URL | Make it Public and copy your link to start the quiz
- Now Visit the CoinMarketCap Quiz Link — CLICK HERE.
- Click on Start button to start the Quiz.
- Complete the captcha to start the quiz.
- Now enter you registered email linked with CoinMarketCap.
- Enter your Binance ID.
- Proceed with the simple quiz and answering the questions correctly. [Answers are given below]
CoinMarketCap SXP Learn and Earn Answers – 7 April 2022
1. Solar’s governance is set up as:
Ans — A fully decentralized autonomous organization (DAO)
2. What innovations will Solar support within its ecosystem?
Ans — All Of The Above
3. How are node operators chosen?
Ans — Based on votes by coin holders
4. What is the native coin of the Solar network?
Ans — SXP
5. What happens to transaction fees?
Ans — 90% fees are burned. The remaining 10% is earned by node operators.
6. How does Solar help to ensure a sustainable blockchain future?
Ans — Solar uses a highly energy-efficient consensus mechenism for its own blockchain & native coin.
7. Solar’s platform is
Ans — Open Source On GitHub
8. What is a delegate?
Ans — All Of The Above
Also Check out
- Binance Learn and Earn Quiz Answers : Get $10 for FREE
- CoinDCX Offers, Coupons and Campaigns – Sept 2022
- SunCrypto App Offer – Signup ₹50 + Refer & Earn ₹50
- CoinSwitch Kuber FREE Bitcoin – Get ₹50 ₿itcoin Instantly | All Users
- CoinDCX Loot : Earn ₹222 worth Bitcoins for FREE
- CoinMarketCap SXP Learn and Earn Quiz Answers
- [Campaign LIVE] Giottus App : SignUp and get Rs.100 worth BTC for FREE | Free Spins
- CoinDCX Holi Coupons and PromoCodes : Earn upto ₹2000 worth Bitcoins
- OKX Sandbox Quiz : Get 10 SAND token for FREE | Free ka ₹1800 🤑
- WazirX App : Crypto Trade | Referral Code | Sell Coin to PayTM | Refer Earn