Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Trick
Many of us use and utilize the Amazon Pay Cashbacks and offers as discussed in Amazon Pay Offers. The balance can not be directly withdrawn to bank from Amazon, so we have to use some medium to convert the balance to bank. Below are discussed the usual tips for how to convert the balance to bank.
Amazon Pay Balance (Money) Can be Now Transfer Via UPI to Any Bank Account
Many of us are waiting for Amazon pay balance to transfer into bank account. And also we have already updated many ways how to convert your Amazon pay balance and transfer to your bank account. But as for now Amazon itself is opening an option to choose Amazon pay balance to transfer money to your friends or any UPI address. This option is not available for all users but it is under testing phase. And you may also see the option if you update your Amazon application to the version that we have mentioned below. Transfer your Amazon pay balance to your bank account without any charges.
Note : This option will be available only to full KYC accounts. If you have full KYC account, update your Amazon app to version 220.127.116.110. Amazon gift voucher balance will not be Transferable or eligible
This method is launched for full KYC accounts. You may upgrade your account with full KYC by updating your KYC details. And hence avail this option to transfer your balance. You can complete your KYC of Amazon wallet and transfer your balance to any bank account or UPI addresses. But you will not be able to transfer if you have Amazon gift voucher balance.
Tip 1 : Use of Justdial Fastag
If you are using Paytm Fastag, this is the time for you to convert the Amazon Pay balance to your Paytm Account. Though it will take a charge of 1.65% but is beneficial as you do not want to use the balance in Amazon.
- Open the Justdial Fastag — CLICK HERE. (open in mobile)
- Initiate a Fastag Recharge that is linked to your Paytm Account.
- Choose Paytm Payments Bank and enter your vehicle number [eg AS01H1254]
- On Payment page, choose Amazon Pay Wallet.
- An additional charge of 1.65% will be charged on the amount.
- The amount will be credited to your Paytm Wallet. Thereby you can transfer to your bank account.
Tip 2 : Use of Ring Application.
This is basically a loan application. It provides you loan. So our trick is that we will take loan on our behalf, and will repay them with our Amazon pay balance. This application is currently allowing us to pay via Amazon pay balance. It is unknown when they remove this option. There is a minimal charge of 0.75%.
- Download the ring application from Play Store — click here
- Install an open the app.
- Create your new account.
Enter your PAN & Aadhar details correctly so that they allow you a credit limit.
- Now take that amount of loan by scanning QR code of your payment app.
Makes sure you adjust the 0.75% charge
- Now proceed to repay the amount in the Ring app
- Proceed to payment >> choose Amazon pay > login your Amazon account
- Complete your transaction.
- That’s it ! You have transferred your Amazon pay balance to your bank account.
You May Also Like :
- Amazon Rupay Card Offer : Get Rs.100 off on Add Money
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 02 December 2022 – Win ₹1250
- Amazon Pay Offers – December 2022
- Amazon Stream on Big Smart Screen Contest Quiz Answers — Win a Five TV Stick
- Amazon Happy Parenting Contest Quiz Answers — Win an Echo Dot
- Amazon Bhediya Quiz Answers — Win Rs.100
- Amazon Wheel Of Fortune Quiz Answers 27 November 2022 — Win ₹75,000
- Amazon Free Sample Products Online | Amazon Special
- Amazon Funzone Spin & Win Frequently Asked Questions
- Amazon Drishyam 2 Quiz Answers — Win Rs.100