Google Pay Fan Wall Offer
Google Pay Offer, Google Pay Fan Wall, GooglePay Fan Wall Tasks Complete, Gpay FanWall Steps — Hello guys, how are you all ? Hope you all are enjoying all our online deals and offers. Previously we posted Google Pay offers of Task Wall where you earned cashbacks upto Rs.600. Similarly Google Pay has launched a similar offer in February 2022. Here is a new offer from Google Pay where you get to complete 6 tasks and after completing all the tasks you get 2 scratch card each of upto Rs.600
How to complete Google Pay Fan Wall Offer:
- Firstly update your Google Pay App — CLICK HERE
- Open the app
- You’ll see an icon of Fan Wall.
- Tap Open it and you see 6 tasks. All the tasks are very easy.
Following are the tasks
i) Do a minimum Mobile Recharge of Rs.50+
ii) Pay a merchant online of Rs.50+
iii) Pay a bill or DTH of Rs.50+ – make your fastag recharge
iv) Scan & Pay any merchant of Rs.50+ – use any merchant QR
v) Send money to a friend of Rs,.50+
v) Make a bank transfer of Rs.1000+
- All the tasks are too easy, just you can do 5 tasks at zero cost. Only the first task is you have to pay a cost
- After completing all the tasks you’ll see your house is built
- You get 2 scratch cards, 1 you can scratch immediately and win Rs.20-300 cashback
The other scratch card will be unlocked on 2nd March, 2022 and you can win Rs.300 cashback in that.
- The cashback will be transferred to your bank instantly.
GooglePay Fan Wall Offer Rules :-
- Complete all 6 qualifying payments in the Fan Wall campaign by 28 Feb 2022, 11:59 PM IST to get a guaranteed scratch card worth ₹20-300 and a draw ticket that could earn you ₹300.
- You will collect a different Fan Wall item with each of your 6 payments.
- See ‘How to build your Fan Wall’ for restrictions for each action. Not valid payments on insurance premiums, Google Pay spots or Play Store recharge codes.
- The result of the draw ticket is available after 2pm IST on 2 Mar 2022.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card and 1 ticket for completing this campaign.
- There may be other opportunities to earn rewards – check the campaign page for the latest updates!
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Pay app to see all campaign features.
- Campaign is subject to these rules and the terms and conditions below.
Google Pay Fan Wall Game T & C :-
- Fan wall rewards would be given once all your eligible transactions are successful.
- Any rewards you earn will be added to your rewards channel.
- Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked, or if issues with your linked account prevent cashback from being added.
- The ticket you earn will reveal a flat cashback reward or a “Better luck next time” message.
- Google Pay uses the following fixed odds to determine rewards revealed in the earned tickets.
- 5% of users who have a ticket will earn a ₹300 cashback, up to a maximum of 100,000 rewards.
- 95% of users will receive a “Better Luck next time” message.
- You can earn up to a total of ₹9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
- The total number of qualifying transactions you can make as well as their amount is subject to applicable law, banking/payment system rules, merchant terms, and/or Google Pay terms.
- If you haven’t collected all Fan Wall items by the time the game ends, that does not constitute a basis for canceling or refunding transactions you may have already made for which you earned Fan Wall items or other rewards.
- You can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay.
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify users who do not meet the game requirements or in case of fraud or suspicious transactions/activities.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders of Google LLC, their immediate families, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- Offer subject to these terms, the General Google Pay Offers Terms, and Google Pay Terms of Service. Google reserves the right to discontinue or change these terms at any time.
- This is a limited-time campaign and Google reserves the right to discontinue or change these terms at any time without notice.