Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz Answers
Hello guys how are you all ? Hope you are enjoying all the online offers and deals posted here in our blog. Stay active and keep visiting to receive all the latest loots and offers. Here we are going to discuss about the Fan Wall offer going on in Google Pay App. If you are a regular user of Google Pay, then you should be aware of the Festive Offer going on in the app on the occasion of Diwali.
The Fan Wall Quiz has been started on 2nd November 2021 and will last for 13 days i.e., 14th November 2021.. Hope you remembered about the last event of Google Pay of Google Pay-Go India Game event and now its a new event.
Here we are providing the answers of Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz. Participate in the quiz and win cash rewards and other prizes.
How to Play Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz and win rewards :
- Update/Download the Google Pay app from Play Store or iStore
- Open the App and scroll down.
- You’ll find the Fan Wall icon >> Tap on it
- Now click on Play Quiz
- Answer all the 5 questions correctly.
- You earn a scratch card ! Scratch and see your reward.🎁
Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz Answers – 14 November 2021 — Win assured ₹20 | 4 Month Audible Membership
Try to Remember all the answers or write them down on a piece of paper and play accordingly.
Answers in Short (direct answers today)
Scratch your card and Win Rewards
Q1: How much is (7-2)?
Ans – 5
Q2: How much is (4+2) ?
Ans – 6
Q3: What is (21 x 0) ?
Ans – 0
Q4: How much is (1+10+100)
Ans – 111
Q5: How many zeroes are there in 1 Lakh ?
Ans – 5
How To Build Your Fan Wall
Complete all 6 payments in any order
- Recharge mobile (Min. spend ₹50)
- Pay a merchant online (Min. spend ₹50)
- Pay a bill (Min. spend ₹50)
- Scan & pay any merchant (Min. spend ₹50)
- Send money to a friend (Min. spend ₹50)
- Do a bank transfer (Min. spend ₹1000)
Google Pay Festive Quiz Rewards :
Submit Google Pay Fan Wall Quiz Answers correctly to get –
Rs.2 to Rs.20 Cashback during merchant payments, Rs.2 to Rs.20 Payment Voucher under reward section, Up to 3% discount voucher for 3rd party service & goods purchase & our favorite Better luck next time voucher…
Google Pay Quiz Game Rules
- Complete all 6 qualifying payments in the Fan Wall campaign by 14 Nov 2021, 11:59 PM IST to get a guaranteed scratch card worth ₹20-300 and a draw ticket that could earn you ₹300.
- You will collect a different Fan Wall item with each of your 6 payments.
- See ‘How to build your Fan Wall’ for restrictions for each action. Not valid payments on insurance premiums or Play Store recharge codes.
- The result of the draw ticket is available after 2 pm IST on 16 Nov 2021.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card and 1 ticket for completing this campaign.
- There may be other opportunities to earn rewards – check the campaign page for the latest updates!
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Google Pay app to see all campaign features.
- Campaign subject to these rules and the terms and conditions below.
You May Also Like :
- FreeCharge Scan and Pay Offer : Get Rs.20 Cashback
- Groww App – Sign Up & Get Rs.100 In Bank Account | Rs.100 Per Refer
- [Loot] FnO PLAY App – Get Free ₹200 In Bank | Refer And Earn ₹200
Gpay Festive Quiz Answers 12 November 2021
Q1: For how many days is a Test match scheduled?
Ans – 5 days
Q2: Wankhede stadium is situated in which of the following Indian cities?
Ans – Mumbai
Q3: Who of these Indian cricket players is popularly known as “Veeru”?
Ans – Virendra Sehwag
Q4: What are extras in cricket?
Ans – Runs that are not scored off the bat
Q5: What does ODI stand for in cricket?
Ans – One Day International
Gpay Festive Quiz Answers 4 November 2021
Q1: Which of the Following sweets is unlikely to be eaten on Diwali?
Q2: What does Kollam, Alpana, Jhoti have in common?
Answer: Make Rangoli
Q3: The name Diwali si derived from the Sanskrit term Dipavali. How is it known in English?
Answer: Row of Lights
Q4: How many times has India won the T20 World Cup till Now?
Q5: Which of these is NOT a way of getting out in Cricket?
Answer: Talking to the Umpire
Gpay Festive Quiz Answers 3 November 2021
Q1: What is the middle name of Sachin Tendulkar?
Q3: How Many types of World Cups are there in world Cricket?
Answer: Two – 50 over & 20 Over
Q3: Which of the following do we NOT light up on Diwali?
Answer: Water balloons
Q4: Who was the Indian Captain when we won the Cricket World Cup in 1983?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Q5: Which two historical icons of India does Diwali Celebrate the Return Of?
Answer: Ram and Sita