HDFC MoneyBack+ Rupay Credit Card
HDFC Credit Card, HDFC Rupay MoneyBack Credit Card — HDFC launches a new version of Moneyback+ Rupay Credit Card recently. This is an upgraded version of Moneyback Credit Card. This card lets you earn reward points on every purchase. It is an entry-level credit card and is best suited for people who are new to credit and want to earn discounts or rewards on their purchases. With the relaxed eligibility criteria, you can easily apply for this credit card and earn reward points on every purchase. Here is a detailed review of this credit card:
Benefits of HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card :
- 10X CashPoints on Amazon, BigBasket , Flipkart, Reliance Smart SuperStore & Swiggy
- 5X CashPoints on EMI spends at merchant locations
- 2 CashPoints per ₹150 spent on other spends ( Excluding fuel, wallets loads/prepaid card loads & voucher purchases )
- Get ₹500 gift voucher on spends on ₹50,000 per calendar quarter
- Upto 15% off at 2000+ premium restaurants in select cities. click here for more details
For detailed Terms and conditions Click here
Interest Free Credit Period : Avail up to 50 days of interest free period on your HDFC Bank Moneyback+ Credit Card from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant).
Revolving Credit : Enjoy Revolving Credit on your HDFC Bank Moneyback+ Credit Card at nominal interest rate. Please refer to the Fees and Charges section for more details.
Check your Eligibility :
This card is provided to specific type of accounts if you acquire the following criteria :
- Indian nationality. Age: Min 21 yrs. & Max 60 Yrs.,
- Income: Gross Monthly Income> ₹20,000
- Indian nationality. Age: Min 21 yrs. & Max 65 Yrs., Income: ITR > ₹6.0 Lakhs per annum
Charges and Fees :
- Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – ₹500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Spend ₹50,000 or more in a year, before your Credit Card renewal date and get your renewal fee waived off
Reward Point/Cashback Redemption & Validity :
You can redeem the earned CashPoints as per the below details:
- 1 CashPoint = Rupee 0.25
- CashPoints can also be used for redemption against travel benefits like flight & hotel bookings and also on the rewards catalogue at the SmartBuy rewards portal
- Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of 50% of the booking value through CashPoints at a value of 1 CashPoint = Rupee 0.25
- For redemption against statement balance, cardholder must have minimum CashPoints equivalent to Rs. 500
- Earned CashPoints are valid only for 2 years from the date of transaction
Conversion or redemption of CashPoints into cash, air miles, hotel and flight bookings is one of the major benefits of this credit card. Generally, with basic credit cards, you cannot redeem your reward points for multiple brands. On the other hand, this credit card lets you redeem your earned CashPoints for multiple brands, which is a great option if you frequently shop or travel. However, one of the disadvantages is that reward points come with a validity of 2 years, which means you need to redeem them within two years of receiving them.
Annual / Welcome Benefits :
With HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card, you can earn welcome and annual benefits as per the below details:
- 500 CashPoints on the payment of membership fee
- Annual/ renewal fee waiver on spending Rs. 50,000 in a year
The welcome benefit of 500 CashPoints is a significant deal for the joining fee of Rs. 500, as you can later redeem these points on multiple brands. Additionally, this credit card comes with an annual spending milestone of Rs. 50,000 in a year, which sums up to approximately Rs. 4,000 per month, which is justified as compared to the renewal fee. You can easily spend Rs. 50,000 in a year and avail this credit card for free.
Other Benefits :
Apart from the rewards specific benefits, you can also avail benefits on dining and fuel. This card also provides general benefits, including lost card liability and an interest-free credit period. Below mentioned are the details regarding the same:
- Complimentary Dineout Membership: Up to 15% off at 2,000+ premium restaurants in select cities
- Zero Lost Card Liability: Zero liability on any fraudulent transaction on reporting the loss immediately
- Interest-free Credit Period: Up to 50 days of interest-free credit period
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver (max. of Rs. 250 per statement cycle) on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000
If you look at additional benefits, then this credit is not a bad deal for people who are new to credit. You can easily earn benefits while stepping into your credit journey.
Renewal Offer :
Get renewal membership fee waived off by spending ₹50,000 and above in an annual year