Download PAN Card Online Easy Steps
In this post we have discussed the easy process of how to download your PAN Card online. You can carry e-PAN in your pocket and use it wherever necessary. NSDL PAN, e-PAN, Download PAN Online — PAN number or Permanent Account Number has become an important document today that is needed with any account openings. It is needed in everywhere availing any financial services to filling income tax returns. Without your PAN you cannot even open and ordinary or virtual bank account. Any investments in any of the financial sector cannot be done without your PAN. If anyone loses any important documents as like the PAN card, it may become a lot of problem to him.
There is no need to worry about. You can now get your Electronic PAN card or you can say as e-PAN which can solve your problem. There are many financial institutions which accepts the e-PAN as a document. So you can carry your e-PAN with your in your phone for any time of need, and wherever necessary you can use it from your phone.
You can now get your PAN Card in just 10 minutes. You do not have to fill the two paged form 1for apply for a new PAN Card. But for this you will need to have your Aadhar Card for the e-KYC process.
PAN card is basicaly a 10-digit alphanumeric number that is issued with the interest of the Income Tax Department. On the other hand, e-PAN is a virtual PAN card which can be used as the same document for any e-verification anywhere as and when required.
Easy steps to download e-PAN :
- Firstly visit and login to the Income Tax Department website. — VISIT HERE.
- Click on Download e-PAN option.
- Now enter your PAN number.
- After that enter your Aadhar card number.
- Enter your date of birth and accept the terms and conditions.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and confirm it.
- After confirmation, the payment option will appear.
- You have to pay Rs 8.26. It can be paid by UPI, Debit or Credit card.
- After making the payment, you can download the e-PAN card.
- The PDF password will be required to download the e-PAN. This password will be your date of birth.
In this post we discussed about the process of how to get your e-PAN online. You can use this document in any of the online verification process. We hope you have understood all the steps and will benefit you.