YouTube Premium Membership Tricks
YouTube Premium, Premium Membership, Free Membership, OTT — Hello guys how are you all ? Hope you enjoy all the Deals And offers posted in our Telegram channel. We all watch YouTube because this is the main platform that provide various information on our daily needs. All there is a familiar distraction in YouTube that it provides advertisements before or in the middle of watching videos. This sometimes diverts our minds and we skip the videos or do not like to watch the videos. YouTube is providing memberships which you can buy from there platform and enjoy various benefits like skip advertisements, join memberships of popular channels, etc. But everyone cannot afford the price of YouTube memberships. Although there are many alternate ways by which you can watch YouTube like premium but we do not suggest you to go into those steps because those are harmful to you. So today we are here sharing some tricks by which you can grab the YouTube memberships at FREE or on very low cost.
Flipkart is providing you different OTT subscriptions at very low cost. Check out the two deals described below.
⇒ Flipkart : 2 Months / 3 Months YouTube Membership worth ₹199 @ 50 SuperCoins / 199 SuperCoins respectively
|2 Months||3 Months|
How to use YouTube Premium from Flipkart Deal :
- Login to your Google Account
- Check your eligibility for YouTube Premium at https://www.YouTube.com/paid_memberships.
- In case you are active YouTube Premium user or availed YouTube Premium membership trial, this offer is not applicable for you.
- Copy and paste the offer code in the desktop/mobile browser.
- Click on ‘GET YouTube PREMIUM‘ and then select the ‘2/3 MONTHS FREE‘ plan.
- Add a form of payment (you will be billed Re 1 as test amount until the end of your trial).You can cancel the subscription any time before the trial end period.(For ineligible customers, full payment will be requested).
- Accepted modes of payment are: All credit cards on Mastercard and Visa network issued by any bank in India; and Debit cards on Mastercard and Visa network issued by ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Citibank and Canara Bank.
- Enjoy YouTube Premium free for 2/3 months!