Does your Phone support 5G ?
Check it now in Simple Steps
be able to support Airtel or Jio 5G.
Only smartphones with 5G network will be able to support 5G service from Jio and Airtel. In simple words, people who are on 2G, 3G or 4G smartphone right now will not be able to enjoy the high speed 5G service. So, does your smartphone support 5G? Not sure? Well, there’s a way to find out if your existing smartphone supports 5G or not
Check out — On Screen / In-Display FingerPrint 5G SmartPhones under 20000-25000
How to Check if your Phone is 5G supported :
- On your phone, head to the Settings app
- Click on the option ‘Wi-Fi & Network‘
- Click on ‘SIM & Network‘ option
- You will be able to see a list of all technologies under the ‘Preferred network type‘ option.
- If your phone supports 5G, it will be listed as 2G/3G/4G/5G.
If you are living in city where Airtel or Jio are rolling out 5G services, then you can simplyclick on the 2G/3G/4G/5G option to try out high speed internet.
So, if you want to run 5G, you will need to buy a 5G phone first. There are several smartphone companies offering 5G smartphones across various price points. In fact, brands like Realme and Lava have confirmed to launch 5G phone for under Rs 10,000.
Also Read : Jio and Airtel 5G Working Phones in India
You May Also Like :
- Pay using UPI ? Know UPI Transaction Limits
- Digital Health ID Card – Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
- JioCloud : 65 GB Cloud Storage Free – 10 GB on SignUp + 50 GB on Refer
- How to Check your Electricity Bill online
- SIM Porting : How to Port a Number | Steps
- Check your phone for 5G Support
- Jio and Airtel 5G Working Phones in India
- NSDL PAN Card Download Online : Get in few steps
- Whatsapp for Desktop Users : App for Windows Users
- 3GB Data per Day Plans : Jio, Airtel, Vi