Get your PAN Card online
As of late, the central government additionally made it compulsory for Indian citizens to interface Aadhaar card with PAN card. In such a circumstance, in the event that you have no different archives, then you can get PAN card without paying any expense with the assistance of Aadhaar as it were. Utilizing Aadhaar-based eKYC, PAN cards will be given in a flash.
The central government additionally made it required for Indian citizens to interface their Aadhar card with PAN card. In such a circumstance, on the off chance that you have no different records, then, at that point, you can get PAN card without paying any charge with the assistance of Aadhaar as it were.
Like Aadhar card, PAN card is additionally a significant record. It is utilized for monetary exchanges. A 10-digit alphanumeric number recognizes it. On the off chance that this number is off-base, the PAN card can’t be approved. On the off chance that the PAN card is lost, he might need to deal with numerous issues.
How to Apply for Pan Card online :
- Go to the new income tax portal and then go to the option with Instant E-PAN.
- Instant PAN facility provides e-PAN on Aadhaar and it comes in PDF format.
- After that click on the option with Get new E-PAN.
- It gives an e-PAN to the user on a real time basis in a PDF format.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and click on the box given next.
- I have never been allotted PAN.
- My active mobile number is linked with Aadhaar.
- Full details of my birth are available on Aadhaar.
- I am not a minor as on the date of application of Permanent Account Number.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered number.
- After this a 15 digit acknowledgment number will be generated.
- Now, a copy of your newly created PAN card will be sent to your email id linked to your Aadhar card.
How to download e-PAN with PAN number
1. First of all login to the Income Tax website https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal.
2. Now you click on ‘Instant E PAN’.
3. Next, click on ‘New E PAN’.
4. Now you enter your PAN number.
5. If you do not remember your PAN number, then enter your Aadhaar number.
6. There are many terms and conditions given here, read them carefully then click on ‘Accept’.
7. Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number, write it.
8. Now after reading the given details, ‘Confirm’.
10. Now your PAN will be sent to your email id in PDF format.
11. From here you can download your ‘e-Pan’.
- Reliance Jio launch New Laptop for Rs 16,499
- Abolishment of FasTag : to be taken all over India
- Pay using UPI ? Know UPI Transaction Limits
- Digital Health ID Card – Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
- JioCloud : 65 GB Cloud Storage Free – 10 GB on SignUp + 50 GB on Refer
- How to Check your Electricity Bill online
- SIM Porting : How to Port a Number | Steps
- Check your phone for 5G Support
- Jio and Airtel 5G Working Phones in India
- NSDL PAN Card Download Online : Get in few steps